Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumAWC 12 Week Fitness ChallengeGoals
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Ill start by writing some goals...

I am running a 12km terrain race on October 28 so this month my focus is on that. I will only go for one run per week, though. Each week Ill run 5 minutes more, starting at 45 mins this week (ran 40 yesterday). I no l

Sounds really doable, Ann-Elise! 🙂

Good Luck!

My goals are to walk 20 minutes a day every morning before work. Then, I plan on doing 30 minutes interval cardio on Tuesday and Thursday, and 30 minutes strength training on Wed., Fri., and Sun. Saturd

Hi everyone!

I am trying to be realistic, so Im trying to instead make small changes in many places. Hope it will work!

My plan is to swim at least twice a week. Three times a week I am going to do exercises at home - I have a few exercise and yoga vi

The results I want is to feel fet, healthy and enjoying myself!
I will run 3-5 times a week, I do short runs about 20-30 min, slow or faster.
But the most important for me is that I am enjoying it! Enjoying it will make me keep doing it.
Food wise no carb

I just want to get into better shape. I want to be able to keep up with my boyfriend when he is running and not feel so out of breath that I have to stop.

Right now it is hard for me to do any sort of running, I have do things around the house. I have a

Just found this section so I will add my goals/thoughts. Lucky me, I have a messed up Rotator Cuff and my asthma has been awful these last couple of weeks but I can still do something.

I am not just working on weight, or even fitness necessarily, I am w

Hi ladies,
Writing from my iPad so there will be lots of type os 🙂
My goal is just to get in better shape, get to the gym and eat better. I lost 50 pounds a few years back but due to a few reasons... Depression, illness and being on a steroid my weigh

Hello Ladies! Since everyone is posting their goals, I will add mine. My biggest goal is to finally lose my extra 35 kilos that I have been carrying around all my life. To do this I started on Weight Watchers online a month ago and have already lost 7 kgs

Wow, Kelly. It sounds like you are on the right track - and have already seen some results!!! 🙂

Kelly
I lost 35 pounds with weight watchers! Even now I use what I learned when I eat:)
Good luck with you goal!

Maggie