Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumAWC 12 Week Fitness ChallengeGoals
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello all!
As I told you all in my e-mail, Im currently 12-14 kg overweight, but think that is an unrealistic weight-loss goal for 12 weeks. Id like to lose at least half though (maybe the other half after Christmas?)
I diet easily. Im good at denying

Right now my main goal is portion control (!) and avoiding junkfood/sweets during the week. Ive also started a food journal, which I find really helps with restraining myself. If I have to write it down, even if Im only accountable to myself and not cou

I like the idea of a food journal! Thanks for the tip, Liz!

re: Food Journal I had really good success on Weight Watchers (online) a few years ago, but got tired of paying. I faithfully logged all of my food, and it really worked to help me "think before I eat" - just as you said, Liz. But, I did hate the $15.

Hey All--
Im jumping in here a little late in the game.
My goal is to eat better. I have no problem keeping up with my exercise goals, but I use THAT as an excuse to eat whatever I want-- which has had some consequences that I can only see getting worse.

Great to have you, Kelly!

As I said above, I recommend checking out Spark people. It is so much more advanced than the Weight Watchers site - and its free!

(H)

Okay I am readjusting my goal.

I want to aim to cover 200 minutes per week of exercise. I was too specific in my goals and didnt consider I might want to vary the exercise more. Last week I swam for an hour and I want to swim more often. So: 200 minute